Sunday, September 25, 2011

Charice, keep your feet on the ground and your sights on infinity!

I've seen the photos. I've watched the videos. I've read the comments. Congratulations, Charice, for your performance in the F1 Singapore event!

I hope you get some good rest and enjoy Singapore these few days before you fly to Doha, Qatar for your solo concert on September 29 and then on to Las Vegas for the David Foster & Friends on October 1. And then by mid-October, your Asia Pacific tour with DFF!

Traveling across the world and doing what you love best - I'm so happy with how things are turning out for you, and so proud of how much you have achieved at such a young age! I read a post on Facebook by your mom and she is so right (I translated the Tagalog parts for the non-Filipino Chasters):
I cried when I saw this video. Brings back the times... it's now my baby girl's songs that they're singing. Who would have thought that this would happen? BE PATIENT, TRUST IN GOD, AND DREAM HIGH... That's the secret...
I pray you continue as you are, Cha, despite all the pressure around you to be different. Keep your feet on the ground and your sights on infinity!

Photo courtesy of Rico Hizon: Charice BBC News Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment