Friday, June 24, 2011

You've got the sweetest, biggest heart Charice!

On the domestic violence she witnessed in her childhood (this is not an exact transcription of Charice's reply during her press conference in Singapore today):
Until now it's still hard for me. Every single person wants a happy family, a complete family. I'm happy that I have my mom and my brother but it would really be amazing if I had my dad. It still affects me everytime I remember; when I see something that reminds me about it. Sometimes I miss my dad, sometimes I feel like I don't wanna see him. But I still wanna thank him because I'm here and he's my dad... So I'm still thankful but at the same time I just wish that all the things that happened to me in the past didn't happen.
Everyone suffers hurt in this life, some more than others - like you, Charice. Yet God has blessed you with such a forgiving heart - what can be sweeter and bigger than that? And truly, this is an inspiration for all of us. A line in a film comes to my mind: Nothing can change the past, but forgiveness can change the future.

1 comment:

  1. "If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained."
    John 20:23

    " accept our Lord Grace and Blessing ' and continue your Journey....We Love you and Take care Always Charice.....

    ReplyDelete